Xbox Game Keeps Saying Disc Unreadable






You'll be in the middle of playing a game and a tab pops up saying "this disc is unreadable, please clean with a soft cloth" and it kicks you to the dashboard.. Game keeps saying unreadable i keep putting in a brand new batman arkyum city and it says unreadable disc then wont even let me eject my tray and it keeps freazing up my xbox. i think its just a bad disc cause it does the same thing to my freinds xbox. was just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen to them.. I had my xbox 360 for about a year then it got the ring of death so i sent it off to get repaired by microsoft, i got it back and my games played fine, then i got a new game (gears of war 2) it somtimes froze and somtimes said the disk was unreadable, so i took it back to the shop and got it exchanged, went home and started to play it and it started to do the same thing, freezing and saying it.












The consul keeps stopping mid-game & the screen says 'disc unreadable' although disc is perfect 2 things to try here. the simplest is to put a disc drive cleaner into the dvd drive and run it a few times.. Why dose my xbox 360 disc say unreadable? or buy the game used from a shop that allows you to return used games for a full refund (keep the receipt). install to the hard drive with the used game and return it. use your beat up disc to run the game. xbox 360 disc unreadable issue? answer questions.. Check out the description for info on my channel: www.youtube.com/soshockedcrafty-----i hope this helped you guys out! if you have any questions, leave them in t.



visit link reference



 
Baricko © 2012 | Template By Ja